Sunday, August 1, 2010

daisy dukes with no bikinis on top!


i usually dont plan my outfit ahead , like a day ahead or whatever. i usually base my outfit depending on my mood. but it was totally different with this outfit! the minute i saw this outfit in a magazine i fell in love with it. it was the most comfortable piece i've ever worn in years! i have this habit (which is really bad and occasionally embarrassing) of wearing my pants down at the hip instead of waist. generally it's because i find it more comfortable that way and it looks better ... sometimes , but i decided to wear these shorts at the waist and i could not believe it! it was so comfortable! this outfit brought so many different changes in my personal style a) I've never planned an outfit the day before and b) I've never worn my pants so high! :) but it was a great feeling! i'll definitely stick to this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment